Gauze towels first appeared in Japan. In Japan, people are accustomed to using double-sided gauze handkerchiefs in baby products. The handkerchief is used as a face wash, one side is used for washing and wiping the baby's face, and the other side is used as a handkerchief as a saliva towel for the baby. Gradually, young mothers found the baby's gauze handkerchief very useful. It can effectively remove dirt, the texture is fine, soft, non-irritating, and very comfortable to use. Therefore, mothers have begun to use this towel alone, and the use of gauze towels has gradually become popular.
The benefits of cotton gauze towels:
1. Hygroscopicity. The gauze towel is made of pure cotton, which has good moisture absorption and is soft but not stiff when it comes in contact with the skin. The three layers of gauze overlap to absorb more water, and it can absorb water under gentle pressure. It is dry and has no residue, so the baby's skin will not be harmed.
2. Antibacterial and mites removal. The gauze towel material is light and breathable, easy to clean, and can dry quickly. It can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria, is non-irritating, has no peculiar smell, and is more healthy to use.
3. Beautiful without falling off. The carding process removes short fibers, so there is no need to worry about depilation, and there is no need to worry about babies sucking fluff into their lungs. Moreover, the design of the gauze towel is very cute and the color is also very beautiful, so babies will like it very much.
4. High security level. The cotton gauze towel does not contain formaldehyde, optical brighteners and carcinogenic aromatic amines. The security level is A, which is the highest security level.
5. Multiple uses. Pure cotton gauze towels can be used for babies to wipe their faces, hands, saliva, bathing, etc., for a variety of purposes.
6. It has natural gas and no peculiar smell. Pure cotton gauze is a natural and environmentally friendly product without any chemical additives, will not cause odor due to climate change, will not stimulate the respiratory organs, and will not harm the health of babies.
7. Good air permeability. Cotton fiber is a natural product. It is long and strong, not easy to break, does not drop fine fluff, does not affect the air quality of the room, and does not cause throat and lung discomfort.
8. Low static electricity. Cotton is a pure plant fiber and does not generate static electricity by itself, so its static electricity is very small.
9. A wide range of applications. It can be used for middle-aged and elderly people, pregnant women, babies, adolescents, and people who are allergic to chemical fiber products and people who suffer from trachea or asthma. It can also be used for people who work or rest for a long time and are in a sub-health state for a long time. People can also use it.